söndag 20 augusti 2017

International Tournament of Art & Craft - ITAC'17 - Challenge 1 - Europe

This is my take on the first challenge of ITAC-17.

If you want to know more about the challenge you can find information here.

I have made an art journal using most of the things that should be included.

I started with 7 project life cards sticking them together with medical tape. Then I glued ripped pieces of a printout of tabula rogeriana, which was the only map of the world for more than 300 years. I also added pieces from on old book.

After that I added strips of lace and gauze to some of the cards. Then I stamped numbers to my cards, before I put on modelling paste through a stencil.

The cards were then coloured with two different spray colours that was allowed to drip down the cards.

As a closure I have used a strip of gauze and twine which also ar coloured with the same sprays.

The journal closed
Front



Back



The journal open
Front



Back





#itac17 #itac17challenge1 #aallandcreate

Inga kommentarer: