söndag 10 september 2017

International Tournament of Art & Craft - ITAC'17 - Challenge 4 - Africa

This is my take on the fourth challenge of ITAC-17.

If you want to know more about the challenge you can find information here.

Once again I have made an art journal page. This time I was inspired by Kate Crane.

Things to include were

- Warm, bright colors
- Repeated ethnic patterns
- Charms, pearls, metallic wire…
- Words or text
- Textures, cracks, rust effect...

I chose I bless the rains down in Africa as the words for my page



The main colours are yellow sun, yellow ochra, raw sienna, light brown and pumpkin.



For the girls I used chocolate as the colour and for their cloths I added crimson red, berry red, aubergine and gold to the main colours



I also added sequins and some pearls





#itac17 #itac17challenge4 #aallandcreate

Inga kommentarer: